Something's wrong with the deletion template
All of the pages that have been currently marked for deletion still have their template, but it is no longer showing up. Further, they aren't showing up in the candidates for deletion category any longer. --- Super Mutant Survivalist 01:08, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
- IMPORTANT. I found the reason for the deletion template becoming nonfunctional. An anonymous user at IP 22.214.171.124 deleted all content on the deletion template's page. Here's the page history for proof. I've fixed the damage by reverting the template back to normal, but this is a pretty serious act of vandalism. Admins, you may wish to take additional action to prevent further tampering with major wiki templates. --- Super Mutant Survivalist 01:20, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Surveying the damage, it seems that the deletion template itself is working, but pages are still not being properly shown in the "candidates for deletion" category. I'm gonna try and find out why and correct the problem, but I may need administrator assistance to do so. ----- Super Mutant Survivalist 01:35, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Found the problem. Apparently, when that vandal deleted the template, all of the topics that were in the "candidates for deletion" category got automatically removed. Editing the question and removing, then replacing the template fixes it, as does manually adding the category. I'm gonna go ahead and work on that. ----- Super Mutant Survivalist 01:37, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Looks like things are more-or-less back to normal now. Whew. I'll keep monitoring the place for continued vandalism, or any further side effects from this attack on the template. ----- Super Mutant Survivalist 01:43, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
Frequently asked questions
I've noticed some more questions that get asked pretty frequently, such as...
- How do you get Power Armor Training?
- Where are all the Super Mutant Behemoths? (and other questions related to the Behemoths)
- Are there any safe storage containers in the Honest Hearts DLC? (and similar questions)
- Safe Storage in Dead Money (and similar questions)
I'm willing to go through and clean these questions up a bit, so they're worthy of being front-paged, if you wish to add them to the frequently asked question list. --- Super Mutant Survivalist 04:01, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, looks like we can call this little project COMPLETE! Sarsaparillas all around! Cheers! --- Super Mutant Survivalist 07:57, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
why is the "ask" bar not working all of a sudden, instead of asking my question it instead searches for a clearly nonexistant page as if i used the "search" bar anyways heres my question that ive been trying to ask: I'm sick and tired of constantly running into very high lvl enemies such as deathclaws, fire geckos, centars, floaters, and wanamingos for every 1/8 of an inch on the map and getting pwned since i'm only lvl 4 and have just a sledge and 10mm smg, had to leave my companions behind because they keep charging into battle like idiots instead of running like me. is there any way to add some sorta antieverything gun that does like 9000 dmg and uses 1 ap to my inventory?(fallout 2) ~AtrociousAK47~
Why not use the forum to ask a question? MS: Destiny conquers all. 09:00, April 17, 2012 (UTC)