Welcome to Fallout Answers. Type your question below so others may answer it. Remember to read the policies and guidelines before asking.

They are known as Holotags. You can get them from BOS bodies or some other places in the Wasteland. You can trade them for caps to Scribe Jameson in the Archives Room of the A-Ring at Citadel (Brotherhood of Steel DC Headquarters, which is actually The Pentagon ruins). You need to reach certain point of the main storyline in order to get access to Citadel. I think you also get XP in addition to caps for each Holotag you turn in.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.